Name: Yuna Khaos
Store Name: Wicked Sin Creations
How long has your store been open: It will be two years in January
What do you sell: I sell clothes
1) Sl offers its residents a wide variety of opportunities for creation and design. What elements inspired you, to begin creating? (Detail what particular items you offer to the residents of sl)
I had a good friend that designed clothes and i was helping her out by modeling and helping her come up with ideas. Then one day i thought hey let me try and create something, and I did. I really enjoy being creative in this way and offering something that people love ot buy.
2) Success is often the ability to turn obstacles into opportunities. What have been some of your greatest achievements since you began designing?
I haven’t had many achievement but every time i make a sale and that person IM’s me and tells me how much they like it makes me feel like a little girl on Christmas morning.
3) Learning is a lifelong process, and none of us are expect from the lessons life teaches us. What has been the hardest things to overcome, and what lessons has it taught you?
No matter how long it takes for you to make a sale, get people into your store or buy form you on the market place never ever give up on your creativity and dream. It takes a long time to make things happen and it has me and i am still working on making them happen. But just never give up. That is the wrong thing to do.
4) What are your plans for the future where your business is concerned?
Honestly i just want to keep creating. I am not looking to be the biggest name in sl, i won’t lie be nice if it happened but that is not what I am looking for. I just want to create and have people enjoy what i create
5) Based on your own experiences, what advice would you offer to new builders, designers and content creators?
Keep going at it. Error is how we learn and ask for help form anyone that does the things you do. There are people all over the place willing to help and give classes for what you want to do. Pain the world with your creativity.
Yuna’s Favorite Design?
Yuna provided many great photo’s to include, however we do only choose one. We picked “Buckel Me Up” because this is the first outfit designed by Yuna Khaos. Over the past few month’s Wicked Sin Designs has released several male garmets. Be sure to check them out while you are doing a little hunting. There are also a few incentives for shopping too!! Grab the slurl on the hints page or slap the logo in the sidebar for your personal taxi!
“I have a customer rewards program in place. Once you hit 1,500L you get 10% off 5,000L you get 15%. I do new releases on Mondays sometimes extra ones during the week depending on how creative i get that week.”